Bellast L is a dermal filler based on non-animal cross linked hyaluronic acid which contributes to the correction of facial contours and gives the skin a glowing complexion. Bellast L contains Lidocaine which enables to make the procedure completely painless for the patients.
The benefits of Bellast:
- increased viscosity
- hypoallergenic composition
- endotoxin percentage is less than 0.5 eu/ml
- low residual BDDE
- full biocompatibility with tissues
The main goal of Bellast L is to completely rejuvenate the skin, remove wrinkles and skin folds helping to shape the facial contours.
Scope of Bellast L:
- eliminating nasolabial wrinkles
- contouring the chin, forehead, nose
- volumizing lips
- face shape correction in the area of the chin, cheekbones, cheeks
The effect after the procedure lasts for 9-12 months.
Product composition: HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0,3%
1 syringe × 1 ml per pack
Manufacturer: Dongkook Pharma Co., Ltd., South Korea
Made in Korea