Celosome presents a series of stabilized hyaluronic acid- (HA)-based fillers. Celosome fillers are produced using special HENM cross-linking technology, which allows regulating viscoelasticity parameters for various needs: starting from skin rejuvenation to filling of deep wrinkles and facial volumization. Multi-staged membrane purification of HA in Celosome fillers allows complete removal of the cross-linking agent BDDE and heavy metals, while deionization and the use of ultra-pure water system minimize the content of endotoxin and other impurities in the final product.
Strengths of Celosome:
- the series contains 5 products varying in the viscoelasticity properties of the HA gel depending on the scope of use
- smooth gel injection reduces the risk of post-procedure edema and bruises
- uniform gel distribution during the injection guarantees excellent aesthetic result
- high quality and high purity product: no residual BDDE as shown by liquid chromatography test
- HA of non-animal origin
- fast recovery after the procedure
Celosome Mid is used for filling of mid-to-deep facial wrinkles and liquid facelift. The filler is injected into the middle and deep dermis.
Scope of Celosome Mid:
- nasolabial fold
- forehead and frown lines
- perioral lines (marionette lines)
The aesthetic effect lasts from 9 to 18 months.
Product composition: HA, 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine, 0.3%
1 syringe × 1.1 ml per pack
Manufacturer: ExCoBio Co., Ltd., South Korea
Made in Korea