Celosome presents a series of stabilized hyaluronic acid- (HA)-based fillers. Celosome fillers have outstanding viscosity and elasticity, which ensure uniform distribution of the gel during the injection thus making the procedure easier and smoother and minimizing the risk of post-procedure swelling and bruises. High purity of the product is achieved due to the special technologies of 8-phase purification and deionization, which minimize the content of residual BDDE, heavy metals, and endotoxin in the final product.
Strengths of Celosome:
- immediate visible results
- high-purity product
- HENM cross-linking technology provides optimized viscoelasticity properties
- smooth and constant injection ensures uniform gel distribution and also minimizes painful sensations and the risk of bruises
- the series contains 5 products varying in the viscoelasticity properties of the HA gel depending on the scope of use
Celosome Soft is used for filling of fine facial wrinkles and mild lip augmentation. The filler is injected into the superficial dermis.
Scope of Celosome Soft:
- forehead “worry” and glabellar “frown” lines
- perioral wrinkles (marionette lines, smoker’s lines, mouth frown)
- periorbital wrinkles (crow’s feet, fine under-eye lines)
- nasolabial fold
- chin crease
- lip contouring and augmentation
The aesthetic effect lasts from 6 to 9 months.
Product composition: HA, 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine, 0.3%
1 syringe × 1.1 ml per pack
Manufacturer: ExCoBio Co., Ltd., South Korea
Made in Korea
There are no reviews yet.