Celosome is a series of dermal fillers containing stabilized hyaluronic acid (HA). The fillers are of high quality and have outstanding purity. In order to achieve minimal levels of impurities (BDDE, endotoxin, heavy metals, etc.) in the final product, special 8-staged technology and a set of membrane filters are used for purification of HA in Celosome. The HENM cross-linking technology allows varying viscoelasticity parameters of the gel depending on the scope of use. Due to the exceptional viscoelasticity parameters, Celosome fillers ensure long-lasting aesthetic effect with minimized risk of pot-injection side effects.
Strengths of Celosome:
- the series contains 5 products varying in the viscoelasticity properties of the HA gel depending on the scope of use
- immediate and long-lasting esthetic effect
- exceptional viscoelasticity properties
- uniform gel distribution during the injection guarantees excellent aesthetic result
- painless procedure due to the presence of lidocaine in the composition
Celosome Strong is ideal for correction of moderately pronounced and deep wrinkles, as well as facial contouring. The filler is injected into the middle and deep dermis.
Scope of Celosome Strong:
- correction of moderate-to-severe wrinkles and folds (nasolabial fold, forehead and frown lines)
- facial contouring (chin and jawline correction)
- nose bridge/ridge improvement
The aesthetic effect lasts from 12 to 24 months.
Product composition: HA, 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine, 0.3%
1 syringe × 1.1 ml per pack
Manufacturer: ExCoBio Co., Ltd., South Korea
Made in Korea