Dermalax is a supreme and pure monophasic cross-linked hyaluronic acid dermal filler. The regular and dense lattice of Dermalax allows even and smooth injection, resulting in natural-looking volume and long-lasting effect. Filler keeps your skin moisturized, stimulates the regeneration of the aged cells, and supports collagen and elastin to maintain healthy skin.
Strengths of Dermalax:
- no harmful side effects and excellent biologic safety
- minimum level of residual BDDE
- infused with lidocaine to improve comfort during and after injection
- smooth and even extrusion force provides easier injection and satisfying results.
- long-lasting effect
- viscoelasticity and HA concentration are customizable, providing an appropriate type for various treatments and indications
Dermalax Plus is used for gentle correction of deficiencies.
Scope of Dermalax Plus:
- correction of superficial wrinkles and fine lines
- elimination of “crow’s feet” and wrinkles around the eyes
- tear sulcus filling
The aesthetic effect lasts from 6 to 12 months.
Product composition: HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
1 syringe × 1.1 ml per pack
Needle size: 30G
Manufacturer: Hugel Pharma Co., Ltd., South Korea
Made in Korea