Dermaheal PTx HSR
Dermaheal PTx Platinum HSR is a non-injection anti-aging therapy. A feature of this drug is the presence in its composition of the biomimetic peptide toxin PTx, which has a muscle relaxant effect, as well as 1% hyaluronic acid, which helps smooth wrinkles due to deep nourishment and moisturizing of the skin.
High efficiency and low invasiveness of drug administration is achieved by using a unique delivery system that ensures drug penetration into the deep layers of the dermis. The use of Dermaheal PTx Platinum HSR is able to increase the overall hydration of the skin by 20% already 2 weeks after the first application, and a significant advantage is the cumulative effect of the procedures.
Benefits of Dermaheal PTx Platinum HSR:
- provides deep hydration and nutrition of the skin
- the effect of the procedures is noticeable almost immediately after application
- minimally invasive procedure, since it does not require injections
- can be used in combination with other Caregen Co., Ltd products
Dermaheal PTx Platinum HSR is applied non-injection for:
- smoothing wrinkles
- improve skin nutrition and hydration
- face contour correction
- anti-aging therapy
The effect of the procedure lasts from 6 to 12 months.
Composition of the preparation: PTx peptide (sh-Pentapeptide-12 SP), 1% hyaluronic acid, growth factors, biomimetic peptide
Dermaheal PTx Platinum HSR
2 ampoules × 3 ml
Manufacturer: Caregen Co., Ltd., South Korea
Made in Korea