Dermaheal PTx SR
Dermaheal PTx Platinum SR is a non-injection skin rejuvenation product. The main active ingredient of this drug is PTx peptide, which acts similarly to botulinum toxin type C and performs the function of a muscle relaxant.
As a result of applying the product to the skin surface, wrinkles of varying severity are smoothed: both thinner mimic and deeper gravitational ones.
In addition, the results of clinical trials have shown that this drug is extremely effective in reducing sebum production, tightening pores and leading to an overall improvement in the condition of the skin of the face. All components of the drug are analogs of natural compounds and have high biocompatibility, minimizing the risk of allergic reactions and other side effects.
Dermaheal PTx Platinum SR benefits:
- provides smoothing of wrinkles of varying severity
- contains a high concentration of fast-acting peptides, so the effect of the procedures is achieved in the shortest possible time
- it is applied without injection, therefore the procedure is painless
- can be used both individually and in combination with other products of Caregen Co., Ltd
Dermaheal PTx Platinum SR is applied non-injection for:
- elimination of expression and gravity wrinkles
- regulation of sebum production
- general improvement in the condition of the skin of the face
- anti-aging therapy
The effect of the procedure lasts from 6 to 12 months.
Composition of the preparation: PTx peptide (sh-Pentapeptide-12 SP), growth factors, biomimetic peptide
Dermaheal PTx Platinum SR
2 ampoules × 3 ml
Manufacturer: Caregen Co., Ltd., South Korea
Made in Korea