Dermalax™ Implant Plus
Dermalax is a monophasic filler based on highly purified hyaluronic acid. The product is produced by crosslinking HA molecules at low temperatures. Due to the improved stable structure, the filler is uniformly smoothly introduced into the dermal layers and gives a natural volume and long-lasting effect. Filler moisturizes the skin, stimulates cell regeneration, and promotes the production of collagen and elastin.
Strengths of Dermalax:
- no side effects
- contains lidocaine in the composition, the procedure is comfortable and painless
- minimum residual BDDE
- uniform distribution of the product
- long action
- the line contains preparations with different values of viscoelasticity and concentration of HA for solving specific problems
Dermalax Implant Plus the densest filler, which competes with plastic surgery and used to correct significant aesthetic deficiencies.
Scope of Dermalax Implant Plus:
- correction of very deep wrinkles and folds
- facial contour redefining
- nose augmentation
- volumization of the cheeks, middle of the face, cheekbones and temporal areas
The aesthetic effect lasts from 6 to 12 months.
Product composition: HA 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
Dermalax Implant Plus
2 syringes × 1.1 ml per pack
Needle size: 27G
Manufacturer: Hugel Pharma Co., Ltd., South Korea
Made in Korea
There are no reviews yet.