Elravie Premier Light-L
Elravie is a monophasic dermal filler created using HI technology. A unique technology consists in the activation of hyaluronic acid molecules, resulting in the formation of the largest number of compounds HA molecules with BDDE in the crosslinking process. So, the amount of residual BDDE is significantly reduced, and a fairly stable gel structure is formed. Elravie fillers received the Jang Young-Sil Award in 2014 and the Consumer’s Choice Filler Award in 2016. Strengths of Elravie:
- safety and quality
- highly purified hyaluronic acidreactions
- natural effect
- stable form of the product’s composition
- long-term effect
- popularity of filler among cosmetologists and patients
Elravie Premier Light-L is ideal for the treatment of superficial skin defects.
Scope of Elravie Premier Light-L:
- correction of fine perioral wrinkles, “crow’s feet”, wrinkles on the forehead and between the eyebrows
- lip shape and volume correction
- neckline bio-reinforcement
The aesthetic effect lasts 9-12 months. Product composition: HA 23 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3% Elravie Premier Light-L 1 syringe/1.0 ml per pack Needle: 30G Manufacturer: Humedix Co., Ltd., South Korea
Made in Korea
There are no reviews yet.