High Inj. is an injection solution for skin rejuvenation containing unstabilized hyaluronic acid (HA). High Inj. solution contains high-quality HA of Japanese production (Shiseido company). Injections of HA replenish the skin hydration level ensuring deep and prolonged moisturization of the skin while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
High Inj. also evens the skin tone and reduces scars, pigmented spots, and acne blemishes. When injected together with vitamin C, a more pronounced skin brightening effect can be achieved. Strengths of High Inj.:
- effective against fine to medium wrinkles
- the product can improve the appearance of aging skin
- the product facilitates and accelerates surface regeneration of the skin after cosmetic procedures and UV-induced skin damage
- prolonged and deep skin hydration
- the product stimulates body’s own production of collagen and other essential components of the extracellular matrix
- the product evens the skin tone and helps reducing pigmentation of various etiology
High Inj. is used for biorevitalization. The product is injected into the surface dermal layers.
Scope of High Inj:
- early signs of aging (fine wrinkles, loss of elasticity)
- dull and dry skin that requires deep hydration
- damaged skin due to excessive UV exposure and cosmetic treatment
- preparation for and rehabilitation after plastic surgery and deep chemical peels
- undesired skin pigmentation (age-related pigment spots, freckles, solar-induced pigmentation, hormonal pigmentation)
- acne scars and other skin defects (rosacea, stretch marks)
The esthetic effect lasts from 6 to 12 months. Product composition: Sodium hyaluronate, 10 mg/ml High Inj 3 syringes/2 ml per pack Manufacturer: Huons Co., Ltd. South Korea
Made in Korea
There are no reviews yet.