HyalDew presents a new generation of hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers providing a long-lasting esthetic effect. The patented “Multi-staged Cross-Linking (MCL)” technology ensures ultrafine microbead structure of the HA gel. The semi-solid gel structure also contributes to a long effect duration.
Strengths of HyalDew:
- the series contains products varying in the HA cross-linking rate depending on the scope of use
- innovative technology of multi-staged HA cross-linking
- excellent viscosity of the gel
- long effect duration
HyalDew All has been developed to target deep expression lines. It is also perfect for face contouring and volumization. The filler is injected into the deep dermis.
Scope of HyalDew All:
- filling of deep wrinkles and folds (e.g. nasolabial folds, forehead creases, frown lines, mental crease, etc.)
- facial volumization (forehead, chin, temples, and cheekbones)
- nose bridge/ridge improvement
The aesthetic effect lasts up to 12 months.
Product composition: HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
1 syringe × 1,0 ml per pack
Needle size: 25G 13 mm
Manufacturer: BioPlus Co., Ltd., South Korea
Made in Korea