HyalDew presents a new generation of hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers providing a long-lasting esthetic effect. The patented “Multi-staged Cross-Linking (MCL)” technology allows regulating the rate of HA cross-linking. The innovative 3-staged processing technology yields ultrafine HA microbeads composed of smaller HA microbeads, which, in turn, contain even smaller HA molecules. This technology ensures higher gel viscosity and longer effect duration.
Strengths of HyalDew:
- the series contains 4 products varying in the HA cross-linking rate depending on the scope of use
- long effect duration
- the innovative technology of 3-staged cross-linking yields the unique microbead gel HA structure
- excellent viscosity of the gel
HyalDew Fine is used for filling fine wrinkles. The filler has a low HA cross-linking rate and is injected into the middle dermis.
Scope of HyalDew Fine:
- glabellar region (frown lines)
- forehead lines
- fine lines in the mouth area
- periorbital area (crown’s feet)
The aesthetic effect lasts up to 12 months.
Product composition: HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
1 syringe × 1.0 ml per pack
Needle size: 30G
Manufacturer: BioPlus Co., Ltd., South Korea
Made in Korea