Hyaron Prefilled Ihj
Hyaron is a skin booster based on non-stabilized hyaluronic acid (HA). HA is a natural component of our skin, it determines the level of skin hydration and promotes the synthesis of collagen and elastin. The level of HA naturally decreases with age resulting in the loss of the skin’s elasticity and formation of wrinkles. Hyaron stimulates proliferation of fibroblasts, and the cells start producing collagen and elastin. As a result, the skin gains elasticity, brightness and the required hydration level.
Strengths of Hyaron:
- deep skin hydration at all skin layers
- improved skin tone and structure
- no allergic reactions and other side effects
- stimulation of body’s own production of essential components of the extracellular matrix
- fast and easy correction of age-related changes in the skin
- high viscosity of the gel ensures long effect duration
- effective in diminishing skin imperfections (acne scars, rosacea, pigmentation)
Hyaron is a skin booster intended for bio-revitalization of the skin.
Scope of Hyaron :
- dull, dry, and dehydrated skin
- early signs of aging (wrinkles, folds, loss of elasticity, and sagginess)
- damaged skin due to excessive UV exposure and cosmetic treatment
- acne scars and other skin defects (rosacea, stretch marks)
- undesired skin pigmentation
- preparation for and rehabilitation after plastic surgery and deep chemical peels
The esthetic effect lasts from 6 to 12 months.
Product composition: Sodium hyaluronate 25.0 mg
10 syringes × 2.5 ml per pack
Manufacturer: DongKook Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., South Korea
Made in Korea