Juvederm Volbella is a new generation filler with a specially structured long-acting hyaluronic acid. The product “Juviderm Volbella” is used to smooth out wrinkles and eliminate sagging in areas with delicate thin skin-under the eyes, on the surface of the lips. Advantages of Juvederm Volbella:
- achieving the most natural effect;
- absence of puffiness in the rehabilitation period;
- masking of bruises and rosacea;
- analgesia of the process of injecting the filler with the help of lidocaine contained in the drug;
- long-term preservation of the effect (about 1 year).
J-Cain is used for pre-injection anesthesia
Contraindications of Juvederm Volbella:
- the presence of herpes or any inflammatory process localized in the area intended for injection;
- breastfeeding a child (lactation period);
- allergic reaction (or individual intolerance) to any of the filler components;
- violation of blood clotting;
- propensities to the formation of keloid scars
1 can per 500 g, white to a yellowish cream Manufacturer: Inist Bio Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., South Korea
The gel from Juviderm has almost no side effects. In rare cases, the area where the injection was made slightly swells. Such a phenomenon, as a rule, passes independently after a few hours and does not leave any traces. Reviews of women who have gone through such a cosmetic procedure are a confirmation of this fact.
Made in Korea