Biorevitalization of Juvederm? Volite (Juviderm Volite) is an injectable anti-aging procedure based on the use of a new and effective drug developed by the French-Canadian company using innovative technology Vycross. The main feature of the product is that it uses high-and low-molecular hyaluronic acid. At the same time, 9 out of 10 molecules have a light weight, which ensures the uniformity of the structure of the substance and its easy introduction into the subcutaneous layers, minimizing the likelihood of irregularities in the tissues. Advantages of Juvederm Volite:
- the optimal composition of the product;
- ease of conducting a session;
- getting the maximum result;
- minimal complications;
- a short recovery period.
Disadvantages of Juvederm Volite:
- the high cost of the drug
- the lack of effect with an irregular oval face or the formation of pronounced folds
- 1 can per 500 g, white to a yellowish cream Manufacturer: Inist Bio Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., South Korea
Biorevitalization Volite is an effective cosmetic manipulation, thanks to which you can get rid of the signs of age-related changes. However, it is important to remember that in order to get the desired result, you need to contact only trusted clinics.
Made in Korea