Juvederm Voluma is a filler from the American company Allergan with an enhanced volumizing effect. Its high density allows for serious correction in the middle and lower third of the face. It is able to restore the volumes lost due to osteo – and lipoatrophy, which accompany the aging process. In addition, this intradermal implant increases its moisture saturation, the flow of biochemical processes, thanks to which its cells are renewed, free radicals are removed, and the color and relief of the dermis are improved throughout the entire period of stay under the skin. Advantages of Juvederm Voluma:
- The similarity of the properties of this filler with monophasic cohesive drugs for injection with an acid concentration of 24 mg/ml. In this regard, the moisture-retaining capacity of Volum increases. As a result, there is a deep hydration of the epidermis, the effect of which persists for a long time;
- The possibility of reversing the result in case of an undesirable effect or complication;
- The result lasts for quite a long time ? Up to 1.5 years
- Cross-linking of hyaluronate molecules, providing excellent plasticity of the bio-filler;
- The gel is able to retain its shape for a long time due to the homogenization technology used in its production. However, despite the high density, the gel is injected into the subcutaneous space, without requiring effort when pushing out of the syringe.
Disadvantages of Juvederm Voluma:
- itching and burning
- soreness of the skin
- soft tissue necrosis
1 can per 500 g, white to a yellowish cream Manufacturer: Inist Bio Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., South Korea
Among the contraindications for the invasion of Juvederm Volum there are both temporary and permanent. Any of the phenomena described below should be reported to the leading specialist:
Made in Korea
There are no reviews yet.