Liztox is a highly-purified clostridium botulinum toxin type A for correction and preventive care of mimic wrinkles. Due to inhibition of signaling between muscles and motor nerves, the product acts as a myorelaxant and is used for the control of dynamic wrinkles. The levelling effect of Liztox is reached by the correction of both, small and deep wrinkles. Applying regularly, the product effectively prevents formation of new folds. In addition, Liztox may be used for the treatment of increased diaphoresis via injections at the perspiratory gland localization (palms, axillas, footsteps). The apparent benefit is the local effect of the drug at the injection area that allows to correct cosmetical defects or provide a treatment (at hyperhydrosis) pointwise, without any side effects on the whole body. Strengths of Liztox:
- the high degree of product purification;
- Botulinum Toxin of the product is metabolized very fast by the organism so the effect becomes visible even after 3-7 days after procedure;
- the product is safe and has minimal side effects;
- using the micro-papula technique, the product may be applied for the correction of thin wrinkles in the lips area.
Scope of Liztox:
- correction of mimic wrinkles on the forehead, in the interbrow area and neckline
- hyperhidrosis treatment
- recovery of the smooth skin surface
- correction of blepharospasm
The aesthetic effect lasts from 2 to 8 months. Product composition: Botulinum toxin type A, Human serum albumin 0.5mg, Sodium chloride 0.9mg Liztox 100ui Weight: 30g Volume: 1 vial, 100 units Manufacturer: Huon’s Global Co., Ltd., South Korea
The product has contraindications and can only be used by a certified cosmetologist. We are not responsible for the negative consequences of self-use.
Made in Korea
There are no reviews yet.