Monalisa Soft Lidocaine
Monalisa Soft Lidocaine is a highly purified hyaluronic acid booster for correcting superficial skin imperfections. The filler helps to achieve a natural rejuvenating effect, and works effectively in the early stages of wrinkles. Without causing side reactions and complications after the procedure, the filler is highly appreciated by specialists in aesthetic medicine. After using it, there is no swelling and bruising, redness or rash.
For the convenience of the procedure, a special syringe design was developed, which evenly distributes the filler under the skin, which contributes to the comfort of the procedure. Manufacturing company GENOSS Co., Ltd. monitors the quality of products – all Monalisa products have passed safety testing and meet international quality standards. Strengths of Monalisa Soft Lidocaine:
- product is safe to use
- natural facial rejuvenation effect
- technological syringe design
- long-term effect of the procedure (from 6 to 12 months)
- anesthetic in the composition contributes to the painlessness of procedure
Scope of Monalisa Soft Lidocaine:
- correction of superficial wrinkles of the upper layer of the skin
- correction of wrinkles in the eye area
- elimination of the effect of “crow’s feet”
Product composition: Hyaluronic acid 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3% Monalisa Soft Lidocaine 1 syringe/1.0 ml per pack Needle: 30G Manufacturer: BioStandart Inc., South Korea
The product has contraindications and can only be used by a certified cosmetologist. We are not responsible for the negative consequences of self-use.
Made in Korea