Neuramis presents an innovative dermal HA filler designed specifically for correction of skin imperfections. Neuramis Lidocaine is manufactured using high-quality raw materials and innovative SHAPE technology, which allows obtaining a highly purified product. Cross-linked HA structure guarantees longer effect duration, while its even distribution in the epidermis yields natural-looking results.
Benefits of Neuramis:
- natural-looking results
- deep and long-lasting moisturization of the skin
- the presence of lidocaine in the composition makes the procedure painless even in the sensitive facial areas
- minimum residual BDDE (less than 0.4 ppm)
- outstanding cohesiveness and skin integration properties ensure longer effect duration
- clinically proven efficacy and safety
Neuramis Lidocaine is ideal for correction of wrinkles and folds in sensitive facial areas.
Scope of Neuramis Lidocaine:
- correction of superficial and medium wrinkles and folds
- correction of nasolabial folds
- mild correction of lip shape, lip asymmetry correction
- lip augmentation and contouring
The aesthetic effect lasts up to 9 months.
Product composition: HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
1 syringe × 1.1 ml per pack
Needle size: 30G
Manufacturer: Medytox Inc., Ltd., South Korea
Made in Korea