Re – NTox™ 100 units is an innovative drug (Botulinum Toxin) type A Premium Class, developed by the South Korean company Pharma Research Bio. It appears as a lyophilized white powder for injection in a colourless transparent vial and should become colourless transparent liquid when the diluent (normal saline) is added.
- Correction of facial wrinkles
- Hemifacial spasm
- Cervical dystonia (spastic torticollis)
- Focal spasticity of the wrist and hand in stroke patients
- Paralytic strabismus (squint)
- Local muscle spasm in cerebral palsy in children aged 2 years and older
Clostridium botulinum toxin type A 100 Units. Made in Korea
- Each 1 vial contains
- Human serum albumin (EP) 0.5 mg
- Sodium chloride (EP) 0.9 mg
It appears as a lyophilized white powder for injection in a colorless transparent vial and should become colorless transparent liquid when the diluent (normal saline) is added.
The unopened lyophilized vial should be stored in a refrigerator (2-8°C)
36 months from the manufacturing date”
Made in Korea
There are no reviews yet.