Regenovue Deep Plus
Regenovue is a dermal hyaluronic acid- (HA)-based filler with the 100% cross-linked structure. Regenovue fillers are known for their high quality and low concentration of bacterial endotoxin.
High elasticity and viscosity values provide uniform distribution of the filler during injection and reduce the risk of gel lumping. Finely-dispersed gel structure ensures uniform injection thus making the procedure as painless and comfortable as possible. Strengths of Regenovue:
- high-quality biodegradable HA
- minimized risk of lumps due to high rate of HA cross-linking
- long-lasting esthetic effect due to the high viscosity and elasticity of the filler
- painless and injury-free injection due to the finely-divided gel structure
- dense monophasic structure of the gel ensures its uniform distribution
- low endotoxin concentration (<0.0015 IU/mg)
Regenovue Deep Plus is ideal for treating moderate and deep facial wrinkles, folds, and creases, as well as face contouring and volumization. The filler is injected into the lower layer of the dermis and superficial subcutaneous layer.
Scope of Regenovue Deep Plus:
- correction of nasolabial folds
- treatment of perioral wrinkles (marionette lines, smoker’s lines, mouth frown), forehead creases (worry lines), frown lines, chin wrinkles (mental crease)
- facial volumization (forehead, chin, and cheekbone areas)
- lip contouring and augmentation
- nose bridge/ridge improvement
- d?collet? rejuvenation
The aesthetic effect lasts from 8 to 12 months. Product composition: HA 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3% Regenovue Deep Plus 1 syringe/1.1 ml, 2 needles per pack Needle: 27G Manufacturer: BioStandart Inc., South Korea
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. Consulting a doctor or medical professional is recommended prior to any procedure.
Made in Korea