Rejuran is a series of skin boosters based on salmon-derived polynucleotide (PDRN). PDRN promotes regeneration of all epidermis/dermis layers by stimulating the production of collagen, elastin, and contributing to restoration of the extracellular matrix. In addition, PN promotes DNA repair and synthesis thus resulting in faster tissue regeneration and healing.
Rejuran products are FDA-approved and EC-certified; they are aimed at long-term skin rejuvenation and hydration. Strengths of Rejuran:
- faster tissue regeneration and wound/scar healing compared to other products containing HA only as an active component
- clinically proven increase in the skin’s thickness
- 2-fold enhanced skin elasticity compared to other products based on HA only
- long-lasting effect
- volumization effect due to the 3-D polymeric structure
- minimum restoration time after the procedure
- highly biocompatible composition guarantees the absence of adverse reactions
Rejuran is a dermal booster for promoting collagen secretion and skin rejuvenation. Rejuran is aimed at correcting a wide spectrum of folds and wrinkles, fighting undesired skin pigmentation, and improving the skin’s thickness and hydration rate. Polynucleotide (PDRN), the active component in Rejuran, promotes collagen and elastin production thus providing a direct regeneration effect.
Scope of Rejuran:
- treatment of dark skin discoloration (melisma, rosacea)
- pore narrowing
- wrinkle filling
- treatment of atrophic (including acne) scars
- correction of the gravitational ptosis
- moisturization of the dry and dehydrated skin
The aesthetic effect lasts from 6 to 12 months. Product composition: PN, 2% Rejuran 2 syringes/2.0 ml per pack Needle size: 33G 4 mm Manufacturer: Pharma Research Products Co., Ltd., South Korea
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. Consulting a doctor or medical professional is recommended prior to any procedure.
Made in Korea