Replengen presents HA-based dermal filler of high purity obtained using cutting-edge technologies. Special technologies used in the production of Replengen Volume ensure painless injection and maximal effect duration. Strengths of Replengen Volume:
- smooth and easy injection due to the finely-divided gel structure
- delayed HA decomposition and improved effect duration due to the special cross-linking technology
- the presence of lidocaine in the composition gives maximum comfort during the procedure
- the product is made using highest-quality HA
- clinically proven efficacy and safety
Replengen Volume is used for correction of deep wrinkles and improving facial contours. The filler is used for deep subcutaneous injection.
Purpose of Replengen Volume:
- filling of deep wrinkles in the cheeks, forehead, and chin areas
- contour correction
- cheekbone accentuation
The aesthetic effect lasts from 12 to 18 months. Product composition: HA 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3% Replengen Volume 1 syringe ? 1.1 ml; 1 needle, 1 cannula per pack Needle size: 25G Manufacturer: Pharma Research Products Co., Ltd., South Korea
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. Consulting a doctor or medical professional is recommended prior to any procedure.
Made in Korea
There are no reviews yet.