Sardenya is a dermal filler based on hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin, created by HoPE (Homogene Process and Equilibration) technology, which promotes uniform crosslinking of hyaluronic acid molecules. Therefore, product is highly stable. Filler is safe to use since it has passed several stages of cleaning, it does not cause edema and allergic reactions.
Benefits of Sardenya:
- endotoxin is less than 0.04 EU/ mg
- no skin test is required before the procedure
- HA of Sardenya has a high molecular weight and its high crosslinking rate slows decomposition
- natural and long-lasting effects
- contains lidocaine
Sardenya Fine has a low density and is intended for injection into the upper layer of the dermis.
Purpose of Sardenya Fine:
- treatment of superficial lines
- elimination of defects in areas around the eyes, lips and neck
- lip contour correction
- skin hydration
Aesthetic effect lasts from 8 to 12 months.
Product composition: HA 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
1 syringe × 1.1 ml per pack
Manufacturer: YouthFell Co., Ltd., South Korea
Made in Korea