The Chaeum Premium No.1
Chaeum Premium is a series of dermal fillers containing highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA). Special cross-linking technology used for production of Chaeum Premium fillers provides monophasic and even HA structure. Exceptional purity is achieved through prolonged dialysis of HA after the cross-linking reaction. Regular and dense gel structure ensures smooth and even distribution of the filler during injection and a natural-looking effect. Strengths of Chaeum Premium:
- low endotoxin content (<0.03 EU/ml) minimizes post-injection inflammation (redness, edema, painful and burning sensations)
- low BDDE (<0.5 ppm) and protein (<0.05) loads reduce the risk of allergic reactions
- constant extrusion force allows smooth and even injection, which makes the procedure easier, less painful and also reduces the risk of injury
- the series contains products varying in the HA cross-linking rate depending on the scope of use
Chaeum Premium 1 is used for filling fine wrinkles. The filler has low HA cross-linking rate and is injected into the middle and superficial dermis.
Scope of Chaeum Premium 1:
- glabellar lines
- periorbital wrinkles (crow?s feet)
- perioral lines
- lip contouring
- skin rejuvenation
Product composition: HA, 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3% Chaeum Premium 1 2 syringes ? 1.1 ml, 4 needles per pack Needle size: 30G Manufacturer: Hugel Pharma Co., Ltd., South Korea
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. Consulting a doctor or medical professional is recommended prior to any procedure.
Made in Korea