The Chaeum Premium No.2
Chaeum Premium is a series of dermal fillers containing highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA). Low temperatures and long duration of the cross-linking reaction used in the production of Chaeum Premium fillers yield even and dense gel structure. Exceptional purity of the product is achieved through prolonged dialysis of the HA after the cross-linking reaction. Minimized residual BDDE and protein levels guarantee the absence of allergic reactions. Strengths of Chaeum Premium:
- low endotoxin content (<0.03 EU/ml) minimizes post-injection inflammation (redness, edema, painful and burning sensations)
- high product safety due to minimized BDDE residue level
- regular and dense gel structure ensures even distribution of the filler in the subcutaneous layers during injection
- the series contains products varying in the HA cross-linking rate depending on the scope of use
Chaeum Premium 2 is used for correction of medium wrinkles and lip augmentation. The filler has medium HA cross-linking rate and is injected into the middle and superficial dermis.
Scope of Chaeum Premium 2:
- glabellar lines
- periorbital wrinkles (crow?s feet)
- perioral lines
- lip contouring
Product composition: HA, 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3% Chaeum Premium 2 2 syringes ? 1.1 ml, 4 needles per pack Needle size: 27G Manufacturer: Hugel Pharma Co., Ltd., South Korea
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. Consulting a doctor or medical professional is recommended prior to any procedure.
Made in Korea
There are no reviews yet.