The Chaeum Premium No.4
Chaeum Premium is a series of dermal fillers containing highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA). Special cross-linking technology is used for production of Chaeum Premium fillers, which provides monophasic and even HA structure. Regular and dense gel structure ensures even distribution of the filler during injection thus minimizing the risk of injury and providing a natural-looking effect. Strengths of Chaeum Premium:
- high purity (endotoxin <0.03 EU/ml) minimizes post-injection inflammation (redness, edema, painful and burning sensations)
- low BDDE (<0.5 ppm) and protein (<0.05) loads reduce the risk of allergic reactions
- advanced product safety due to the long (14- to 15-day) dialysis for removal of BDDE residues
- regular gel structure provides even extrusion force during injection, which makes the procedure easier, less painful and also reduces the risk of injury</ li>
- constant extrusion force allows smooth and even injection, which makes the procedure easier, less painful and also reduces the risk of injury
Chaeum Premium 4 is used for facial contour correction and volumization. The filler contains 100% cross-linked HA and is injected into the deep subcutaneous layer.
Scope of Chaeum Premium 4:
- face contouring and shaping
- volume augmentation (age-related lost in the volume) in the chin, cheek, cheekbones, temples, and forehead
- chin correction
Product composition: HA, 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3% Chaeum Premium 4 2 syringes ? 1.1 ml, 4 needles per pack Needle size: 23G Manufacturer: Hugel Pharma Co., Ltd., South Korea
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. Consulting a doctor or medical professional is recommended prior to any procedure.
Made in Korea