Yvoire is a dermal filler based on high molecular weight hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin. To improve the cross-linking efficiency of Yvoire, HICE technology is applied. HICE technology enables to reach the maximum cross-linking ratio despite “minimal use of cross-linkers” by dispersing the cross-linkers into a highly concentrated-linking reaction. Strengths of Yvoire:
- high enzymatic stability provides longer duration
- high elasticity
- lower cross-linker (BDDE) content
- high biocompatibility
- ideal rheological properties
The use of filler is effective to restore the deficit of soft tissues of the face of moderate severity, smoothing wrinkles, medium wrinkles.
Scope of Yvoire Classic:
- correction of lip contour and volume
- correction of age-related changes in the skin of the forehead, nasolabial folds
- increase skin tone, restore elasticity and fight against sagging
- bio reinforcement
The duration of the effect of 7-10 months. Product composition: HA 22 mg/ml Yvoire Classic 1 syringe ? 1.0 ml per pack Needle: 27G, 30G Manufacturer: LG Life Sciences, Ltd., South Korea
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.
Made in Korea