HyalDew presents a new generation of hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers providing a long-lasting esthetic effect. The patented “Multi-staged Cross-Linking (MCL)” technology ensures ultrafine microbead structure of the HA gel. The innovative 3-staged processing technology yields ultrafine HA microbeads of three different sizes that are placed one inside another similar to the nesting dolls. Such a complicated structure guarantees prolonged effect duration in comparison with the HA fillers obtained using standard cross-linking techniques.
Strengths of HyalDew:
- the series contains 4 products varying in the HA cross-linking rate and particle size depending on the scope of use
- long effect duration due to the unique HA structure
- the innovative technology of 3-staged HA cross-linking results in the unique microbead HA structure
HyalDew Shine is a skin booster developed specifically for skin rejuvenation. The filler is injected into the middle dermis of various parts of the face. Small gel particle size (100 µm) ensures even gel distribution and a natural-looking effect.
Scope of HyalDew Shine:
- fine wrinkle filling
- evening skin tone
- hydration to the dry and dull skin
- treatment of pigmented spots
The aesthetic effect lasts up to 12 months.
Product composition: HA 20 mg/ml, lidocaine 0.3%
1 syringe × 2.0 ml per pack
Needle size: 31G 13 mm or 34G 1.2 mm
Manufacturer: BioPlus Co., Ltd., South Korea
Made in Korea
There are no reviews yet.